Campbell River & Gold River Guided Charter Fishing Boats & Equipment
Check out our quality guided Charter fishing boats and equipment! We pride ourselves on ensuring our guests are comfortable on the water. This starts with vessels that are safe, clean, and well maintained. When your board one of our boats you will notice immediately that they are clean and well outfitted. It’s not just about appearances — it’s a reflection of our commitment to maintaining a fleet of charter vessels that will give you the best guided fishing experience possible.
Campbell River Salmon Fishing Charter Boats
Our Campbell River Guided BC charter fishing boat is a 24 ft Grady-White, with new four-stroke Yamaha outboards for reliable, quiet, smoke-free operation. Our Grady-White boat has the new smoother-riding SeaV2 hull design that is comfortable and dry. our boat has had a custom designed top, specially made for West coast weather conditions, allowing up to four people to completely escape the elements.
These boats are also equipped with the required safety equipment as well as private onboard facilities (flush toilets and sink). We have also installed Wabasto heaters to chase the chill from the early mornings.
We have installed a custom on board cleaning table to clean your catch on board to ensure your fish is as fresh as it can be. This is the only way to go.
Our Campbell River fishing boats will have ice daily in our fish wells to keep your salmon fresh all day. This is a must!!
Our boat is outfitted with radar to ensure safety on the water.
Our boats are truly the Cadillacs of the West Coast charter fishing fleet!
Gold River Steelhead Boats (Rafts)
Profish adventures uses 13ft Hyside river rafts designed for rugged West Coast rivers — these boats are self-bailing, made of Hypalon, and are as tough as river boats come. Custom aluminum fishing frames allow two steelhead anglers to fish comfortably and safely either standing or sitting. We’ve rigged hard platforms for standing, leaning posts for safety and swivel seats for comfort. You won’t be standing on a squishy rubber floor or sitting on a hard cooler!
Campbell River guided Salmon Fishing Equipment
You won’t find better equipment anywhere on the BC Coast. Our professional Campbell River & Gold River Fishing guides use only the best equipment to ensure a quality Fishing experience.
- New four-stroke Yamaha outboard engines (not those old, loud, smoky two-strokes!)
- Rods: G-Loomis, Sage, Fenwick
- Reels: Islander mooching reels (no knock-offs!)
- Bottom fishing reels:- Penn and Shimano
- Down riggers: electric: Cannon and Scotty
- Line: Berkeley Big Game, Vanish Fluorocarbon and Spider Wire for bottom fishing
- Electronics: New Lowrance and Garmin Color GPS/fish finder units
- VHF radios programmed with private channels to keep our remote hot spots our own
- Wabasto heaters for those early mornings
- Drop curtains for full enclosure
- Comfortable padded seats with back rests for long days on the water… not just a cushion to sit on
- Rear steering station to allow more room for the guests
- Custom designed offshore outboard brackets for more deck room and safety (this means better performance with less noise and smoke)
- Private, clean onboard heads
- All appropriate safety equipment
Campbell River, Gold River Salmon & Steelhead Fishing Equipment
- Gold River Steelhead fishing Equipment
- Rods – G-loomis, Fenwick, Lamiglass,
- Reels – Shimano, Islander, Abu Garcia
- Line – Berkeley, Maxima, P-line
- All safety equipment necessary
- Dry bag
- High quality camera so your fish isn’t just a story
- Quality rain gear
You will be transported to and from the Vancouver Island Salmon & Steelhead fishing grounds in a new Ford-F150 ECOBOOST Crew Cab 4X4 pickup to ensure comfort and Safety while on the Road.