How To Get To Campbell River – BC, Canada
Travelling to campbell River is easy. Take hwy 19 or for a more senic route take hwy 19A.
Bringing a vehicle to Vancouver Island means an easy journey by ferry from either British Columbia’s Mainland or Washington State. Victoria Clipper (passengers only), MV Coho, and Washington State Ferries-operate from Washington.
- From Seattle – approx. 7 hours (including ferry travel time)
- From Victoria – 264 km / 165 miles – 3.5 hours (North on #19, or #19A)
- From Nanaimo – 153 km / 95 miles – 2 hours (North on #19, or #19A)
- From Comox / Courtenay Airport – 45 km – 35 minutes (North on #19, or #19A)
Campbell River Weather Forecast
[wunderground location=”zmw:00000.1.WCYBL” numdays=”7″ layout=”table-horizontal” showdata=”highlow,daynames,icon” /]
BC Ferries Information
Route and fare information
Reservations are available, and recommended, on select Mainland – Vancouver Island routes. You’ll need a credit card handy when you call.
If you’re heading north toward Campbell River
- Tsawwassen (Vancouver) and Swartz Bay (Victoria) – 1 hour 35 minutes
- Tsawwassen (Vancouver) and Duke Point (Nanaimo) – 2 hours
- Horseshoe Bay (Vancouver) and Departure Bay (Nanaimo) – 1 hour 35 minutes
- Powell River-Westview (Sunshine Coast) and Little River (Comox) – 1 hour 15 minutes
Ferry Service Between Washington State and Vancouver Island
Passenger-only high-speed catamaran ferry service between Seattle WA and Victoria BC.
Tel: (206) 448-5000
The MV Coho ferry carries vehicles and passengers between Port Angeles WA and Victoria BC.
Tel: (360) 457-4491
Washington State Ferries
Washington State Ferries operates service for vehicles and passengers between Anacortes WA and Sidney (Victoria) BC.
Tel: (206) 464-6400
Air Travel – Commerical Flights
Central Mountain Air Ltd.
Pacific Coastal Airlines
Air Travel – Float Plane
Kenmore Air Express – Approved Association Member
Complimentary shuttle service for connecting passengers between Seattle-Tacoma International Airport (SEA) and Boeing Field (BFI) in downtown Seattle.
Harbour Air – 604-274-1277
Vancouver Island Air – 250-287-2433
Corilair Air – 250-287-8371
Don’t forget about a car rental!
Buget Car Rentals – 1800-268-8900
National Car Rental – Campbell River
1995 Island Highway, Campbell River
Tel: (250) 923-1234